Our Distribution Center strategically located near the Miami International Airport and Port of Miami, in a building of high quality and security; we have the ability to process international cargo flows of our customers, optimizing their logistics costs and service to its Customers.
Our Team has the experience and skills to adapt and implement processes according to different businesses requirements, including:
- • Receiving and Control
- • Storage and Inventory Management
- • Cross-docking and consolidation for export
- • Value Added Solutions - VAS
- • Picking - Order Fulfillment - Packing
- • Reverse Logistics
Our VAS Model and its components
We design and execute Value Added processes, conditioning and adapting products as required by the regulations of various markets or customers. Our model is shaped by excellence in:
- Understanding requirements and regulatory compliance
- Assessment of flows and products
- Process Design and SLA.
- Innovation supported by technology
- Infrastructure and Equipment
- Execution Ability
- Coordination and leadership
- KPI development
- Adaptation capacity and flexibility
- Collaborative work with Clients (PDLA)
Some of the VAS activities in our Warehouse are:
- • Pre-shipment Inspection - Quality Control - Photo report.
- • Electrical safety controls, exchange outlets / cables and sources.
- • Assemble and technical tests.
- • Labeling and product identification: Serial nrs, weight-volume (Cubi-scan).
- • Attach handbook, marketing material, kitting & Special packing - Crating.